It takes a community effort to end homelessness so we engage businesses and organizations to join the fight. Here are some ways we can work together:
- Learn more about homelessness.
- Host a Homeless Issues Seminar for your employees to learn about homelessness and ways to make a difference. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- Schedule a tour of the Mission to see what we are doing and how you could help.
- Volunteer at or support the Rescue Mission’s programs, such as our evening meal, Christmas toy giveaway or special banquet.
- Organize a food, clothing, or “special needs” drive for the Rescue Mission. For more details, visit Host a Drive.
- Organize a volunteer work day at our facility (i.e., painting, landscaping, etc.).
To learn more about engagement opportunities or to discuss an idea for collaboration, please email Dennis Dickerson or call 801.355.1302.
Help someone off the streets and transform a life by donating today!
Your Support Can Change Someone’s Life.