It takes a community effort to end homelessness so we engage businesses and organizations to join the fight. Here are some ways we can work together:
- Learn more about homelessness.
- Host a Homeless Issues Seminar for your employees to learn about homelessness and ways to make a difference. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- Schedule a tour of the Mission to see what we are doing and how you could help.
- Volunteer at or support the Rescue Mission’s programs, such as our evening meal, Christmas toy giveaway or special banquet.
- Organize a food, clothing, or “special needs” drive for the Rescue Mission. For more details, visit Host a Drive.
- Organize a volunteer work day at our facility (i.e., painting, landscaping, etc.).
To learn more about engagement opportunities or to discuss an idea for collaboration, please email Dennis Dickerson or call 801.355.1302.