If you would like to host a donation drive for items on the list below, get started by contacting Natalie Lanza at email@example.com or by phone at 385.354.8165.
- Disposable Gloves (sizes large and x-large)
- Men’s Jeans (sizes 32-42)
- Men’s Underwear (sizes medium, large, and x-large)
- Hygiene – Full-size new hygiene items (disposable razors, toothbrushes, shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- Clothing – New underwear (men’s, women’s, and children’s all sizes)/new or gently used bras
- Food (non-perishable)
- Bath Towels, new or gently used
Many of our friends in homelessness don’t have regular access to a shower or even a sink. A hygiene kit provides a chance for cleanliness and dignity that a shave, fresh breath, and styled hair can provide.
Here are our recommendations for creating hygiene kits:
- Hand Wipes
- Reusable Mask
- Tissue Pack
- Feminine Hygiene
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste (travel size)
- Nail clippers
- Lip Balm with SPF
- Comb or Small Brush
- Mints, Hard Candy, Cough Drops, or Gum
- Disposable Razors
- Note of Encouragement or Uplifting Bible Verse
- Bottle of Water
Help someone off the streets and transform a life by donating today!
Your Support Can Change Someone’s Life.