Updated June 2016
This is the website of the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Utah that provides humanitarian, educational, social and religious services to people experiencing homelessness, addiction and other life-defining issues.
PO Box 1431
Salt Lake City, Utah 84110
463 South 400 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Accounting office: 801-746-1006
Email: [email protected]
Donor Privacy Statement
Updated June 2016
Our Commitment to Our Donors: The Rescue Mission of Salt Lake will not share, sell or trade our donors’ names, addresses, emails or any personal information with another entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
The Rescue Mission of Salt Lake is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all our supporters and volunteers. To accomplish this, we commit to the following:
- We seek and record only the information that is relevant to the programs and services of the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake.
- Our donor files will not be exchanged with, given to, sold to or leased to any other organization.
- Information about our partners and supporters (i.e. our mailing list or donor giving records) are only given to persons who need such information to perform their assigned duties for the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake. This includes companies who prepare mailings, analyze and append data, contact donors on our behalf, or perform other tasks related to the fulfillment of our purposes. Partner agencies are required to abide by the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake policies and donor privacy statement.
Updated June 2016
By visiting www.RescueSaltLake.org, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- We may collect personal information and other data when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- Ensuring the technical function of our network;
- Auditing, research and analysis to sustain, protect and improve our digital services; and
- Developing new services.
Information You Provide: We will not sell or trade your personal information to any other entity. We use the information that you share for communicating with you, responding to your requests and improving our site and services. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You may choose not to offer certain information, but then you might not be able to benefit from our many features.When you donate or register at www.RescueSaltLake.org, we collect and store the information you provide.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses www.RescueSaltLake.org. For each end-user to our website, our web server may automatically recognize available IP addresses. We collect IP addresses of end users for internal tracking purposes only. We collect the IP address of end users to our web pages, aggregate information on what pages end users access or visit and information volunteered by the end user, such as e-mail addresses through our online forms.
Affiliated sites: We offer some of our services in connection with other websites and their vendors.
Links: RescueSaltLake.org may present links in a format that allows us to track if these links have been followed. We use this information to customize content and improve the quality of our technology. In addition to the above stated purposes of shared personal information, your personal information may be collected for the following purposes:
If you would like to review the personal information we have collected, make a correction, opt out of communications or feel that this website is not following its stated information policy, you may call 801-746-1006.